Your Office Visit and Patient Forms
Neurology Associates accepts all major insurance plans. Please review our Financial Policy for further information.
What you will need for your first visit
- Photo id
- Insurance card
- Completed Consent Form
- Completed New Patient Information & Medical History
- Completed Loudoun Medical Group Registration Form
- Signed Financial Policy
- Test results and any record of medical history
- Referral from your primary doctor, if required by insurance
For a more timely sign in process and less wait time, please download and complete the following forms in advance of your visit. You may bring these with you to your first appointment, or mail them to Neurology Associates in advance.
- New Patient Information & Medical History
- Consent Form
- Financial Policy
- Loudoun Medical Group Registration Form
Instructions for Procedures (to help prepare for visit)
To prepare for an EEG:
- It’s ok to wash your hair the night before or the day of the test, however do not use any conditioners, hair creams, sprays or styling gels. They make it harder to attach the electrodes that adhere to your scalp.
- No caffeine on the day of the test. As a stimulant, caffeine can affect the test results.
- Take your usual medications unless the doctor tells you otherwise.
- Ask the doctor beforehand if you are supposed to sleep less or avoid sleep entirely the night before your EEG.
To prepare for an EMG/NCS:
- Take a shower or bath shortly before your exam in order to remove oils from your skin.
- Do not use any lotions or creams before the exam as they make it harder for the electrodes to adhere to your skin.
- If possible, wear loose clothing. If necessary, an examination gown will be provided.